As part of our Camp Everytown tradition, delegates write down their afterthoughts and thanks on these postcards for us. This holiday season, we would like to share some of them with you.
On a day where we feel the need of an extra ounce of motivation, we open the box of postcards and randomly draw one out. Our senses are woken up again instantaneously - because nothing can remind us of our mission and purpose like these postcards do.
Would you like one of these postcards sent to you in the mail? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so blessed and fortunate to have unconditional support from schools, students, and educators. They love Camp Everytown and want other students to have a chance to experience the same. In order for us to do so, WE NEED YOUR HELP.
Three reasons why you should support us this #GivingTuesday:
1. For the 2016-2017 school year, more than 1,300 Bay Area students have either already benefited from our social-emotional learning programs or will be participating in one of our programs early next year;
2. 90% of the delegates report back saying they believe they can make a difference in our community after Camp Everytown;
3. More importantly, we have a challenge grant from the Morgan Family Foundation, which means WE NEED YOUR HELP to raise $125,000 by January 31st, 2017. The majority of the match will go towards supporting our most beloved program, Camp Everytown, and the rest will help us develop new and more portable programs that will reach more students and educators.
There are different ways to show your support for FACES and all of our social-emotional learning programs:
1. Our online donation page
2. Online crowdfunding website, GlobalGiving
3. Online crowdfunding website, Razoo